I have been using my countertop for so long and I am fine with it
Yes, you may have long gotten used to your countertop regardless if it’s in a good / bad condition & thinking why do I need to go through the hassle or even spending additional money to do anything about it.
But the main question is. Is your countertop really safe for you & your family when prepping food items? It may look spotless, with no water marks, stains or even mould around, but is it really negligible?
Bacteria such as E. coli, salmonella, and listeria lurk in every part of your kitchen and research shows that at least 60% of them live & thrive within the pores of every traditional countertop material, so it’s vital that you have a surface bacteria cannot grow on.
Especially when we are living in an age where germs, bacteria & diseases are most rampant, drop by to find out how we can really keep your daily life safe, in important areas such as your kitchen countertops, where we prep our daily meals.
I just bought a new place and the countertop looks fine
Let’s assume you have gone through every corner of the countertop, and are in acceptable condition to you, but have you really thought about the irreversible damage (stains, water marks, mould, scratches etc.) that will be soon to come just from basic day to day usage?
By the way, tradtional countertops are generally un-maintainable / un-repairable upon damage, the only way is via replacing your entire countertop as a whole.
Our Metallic Epoxy Countertops will not only create a space that is specifically built to your lifestyle but also designed to not ever let you have to worry about issues traditional countertops face!